First, thanks to Sarah of The Antique Pearl, who passed the Sunshine Award on to me.
Thanks also to Miss Kitty Boo for the Beautiful Blogger Award - my second nomination for this one! So, seven random facts about me that you don't already know...
- I share a birthday with Walt Disney and the King of Thailand
- I am an expert at toasting marshmallows.
- I live in a shared house with three guys, including my boyfriend, Matin.
- My mother's side of the family has a colonial background, and my great-great-great-grandfather translated the bible into Tamil, the language of Tamil Nadu in south India.
- I grew up in South Wales (but I don't have a Welsh accent).
- "Earth Girls Are Easy" is one of my favourite movies-that-you-probably-never-heard-of.
- When I was about five I used to say my favourite colour was blue, even though I secretly liked pink, because I wanted to be different.
The rules for both these state that I must tag other blogs, but since I've already PIF'd the awards I've previously received to all my favourite bloggers, I'm going to twist the rules slightly and just share a few of my favourite websites.
Vintage Printable - lots and lots of hi-res vintage and antique ephemera and illustration. Easy to get lost in!
Fashion Era - costume history reference site, with loads of content - I look at it often and I've barely skimmed the surface.
Queens of Vintage - a daily magazine covering all things vintage.
And some blogs that should already be in your google reader: Vixen Vintage, Dizzy Dame, Gertie's Blog for Better Sewing, Q's Daydream, Freelancer's Fashionblog, Esme and the Lane Way, 1950s Atomic Ranch House, Tea with the Vintage Baroness