Join me on pinterest for all the very bestest novelty prints, lots of vintage fashion & sewing inspiration, and other things that inspire me (why is there no good synonym for inspire?).
- Jessica of Chronically Vintage posted a jolly helpful guide to vintage gloves including information on sizing and styles.
- Gertie posted a super tutorial on adding a collar inset. Her coat sew along posts are really making me want to make a coat!
- How genius is this expanding gauge for perfect button placement?
- I'm keen to try out Tickety Boo Tupney's curly top hairstyle setting instructions.
- I could spend hours on the Clothes on Film blog. Hours. (and I challenge you not to start humming "clothes on film... clothes on film" to the tune of Girls on Film).
- Speaking of clothes on film, who else is massively excited about the Hollywood Costume exhibition which opens this weekend at the V&A? Hands up who's going?